POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Grassy julia v3 : Re: Grassy julia v3 Server Time
13 Aug 2024 03:22:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Grassy julia v3
From: Tek
Date: 23 Jun 2003 15:51:19
Message: <3ef75a37$1@news.povray.org>
"gonzo" <rgo### [at] lansetcom> wrote in message
> Rock texture is much better!

Woohoo! at last somebody noticed :)

>  The objects do change the whole scale and
> perspective... hmmm... the parasol doesn't fit, but chair looks good.

Yeah I like the chair (did you see the close-ups I posted as a reply to grassy
v2?) I think I'll leave it out of this scene for now, but put it back in later
to see if it could work.

> Birds would be good to break up the open space.  Or maybe another fractal or
> two drifting down out of the sky...?

I've been trying to think of something to do with more fractals, the best I
could come up with was some fractal clouds but they would look out of place. I
don't want more of this kind of fractal, because I feel it works better being so
out of place.

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com